Whew! You did it. You made it through marathon study sessions, more projects than you’d like to count, and one last finals week. You’re ready to graduate. Now, how are you going to capture the moment?
To help you get the shot you’ve been waiting for, we picked out 10 great graduation photo ideas to inspire you.
1. Celebrate with someone special
2. Celebrate capping off your degree
Source: 1L Creative Imaging
3. Or celebrate by throwing your cap off
4. Show the height of your knowledge
5. Show how far you’ve come
6. Before jumping for joy
8. Take your first steps as a graduate
9. Add your own little sparkle
10. And don’t forget to brag a little
Congratulations, grads—from all of us at Colorado State University Online.